Tuesday, December 28, 2010

{Engagement} Em & Kirby

Finally an engagement for my dear friends Emily and Kirby!  It's been a long time coming :)  On Thanksgiving of this year I got a call from Em, but missed it because I was with family.  I also got a text asking me to call her, which I did as soon as I got the message.  She was beaming as she told me how Kirby proposed and how it was perfect and how she was on cloud nine.  It was so great to hear her so happy and that Kirby got so lucky to get such an awesome lady!  Today we did their engagement photos and it was a blast!  They are in love and loving every minute of it.  It was a beautiful thing to observe.  Here are my favorites from their session...



 





Thank you guys for the opportunity to capture these moments for you!  I cherish our friendship and hope we will share many fun memories for years to come!  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment